суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advertising city oklahoma radio




Itapos;s finally here...fall. I knew it was here to stay when I caught a whiff of campfire smoke this evening. I looooooove that smell. It brings back way to many wonderful memories of camping, sapos;mores, and leaves changing. Itapos;s a pretty common smell in Missouri this time of year because people burn their leaves so every time I smell it, I know its autumn.

I love living in a place where there are four distinct seasons. Iapos;m starting to think that fall might be my favorite season. I just love this time of year because of all the holidays. Fall and the beginning of winter is so full of family, food and love. Something about the scarves and hot drinks leads to hanging out in coffeehouses that stirs creativity and thought. This season makes me want to be more authentic, more creative, more hip, more artistic. I am always in the mood to write in the fall. Weapos;ll see what comes of it.

I love fall so much, Iapos;ve even got fall music. I think this list of fall bands stems from the fact that I bought these cds during this season so I associate them with such:
Anberlin (especially the album "Cities")
Mae "Everglow" (although this album reminds me more of Christmas, it totally still works)
"Nothing is Sound" Switchfoot
Michael Buble
Some Bradley Hathaway
Iapos;m making the Dan in Real Life soundtrack a fall cd even though I bought it during the summer and itapos;s perfect for rainy summer days.

abb alstom power uk, advertising city oklahoma radio, advertising city oklahoma television, advertising ck, advertising claim cosmetic legal.



Комментариев нет: