суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bloomingdale twila




Well, it finally arrived. The check was in the mail and it actually got to me since they wrote Canada as part of the address. We went out to dinner to celebrate. I know it had been a while since we went to the Outback Steakhouse but we did expect to find them open.

Not only were they not open, they were so long gone that their signs were missing. I guess we should have checked first before choosing a restaurant that we canapos;t actually see every day. This explains why one of our friends always chooses to go out to restaurants that are within a block of their home. I always wondered why but now I can see that the problem is that you canapos;t guarantee that it will actually be there and open if you only see it once a month.

We went to the Lone Star Cafe instead. There was a wait of about 30 minutes. We watched the tortilla machine make tortillas. I have to agree that their best dish is fajitas. Everything else is mostly mediocre. There seems to be a trend toward low income eateries instead of middle income ones. I consider fast food to be low income - this includes McDonaldapos;s, Burger King, Shwarma King, Pho. Middle income tends to be Indian buffet, Chinese food, steak houses. Now I find very few good steak houses. I simply donapos;t eat at cheap burger joints and pizza parlors. I guess what I want is a better steak house near where I live. There is one down the street but it is run by a very slimy individual that didnapos;t pay his taxes for 4 years then blamed it on his accountant. Like he thought that businesses didnapos;t have to pay taxes at all when everyone else does. He actually got away with it. So we donapos;t go there.

All the other steak places downtown are really high end and very expensive. I shouldnapos;t have to take out a loan to eat out every now and then. I object to paying more than $35 for an eight ounce steak.





daily calorie need calculator, bloomingdale twila, bloomingdale township illinois, bloomingdale township il, bloomingdale township.



Комментариев нет: