пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

amazing audition race video




1)� My BMI is now in "Normal."
2)� The Swiss banking system only guarantees up to about $20,000 in personal accounts.
3)� The peso is failing so much, Mexico is selling itapos;s foreign reserves for cheap, but with�2 increasing profits, daily.
4)� Youtube has a feature film section thatapos;s cool.
5)� Putting in the incorrect WEP, will not, in fact, get you connected to the Internet (okay, I�already knew this one... But I kept missing the WEP�by 1 stinking number because I�had written it down wrong).�

I�read the news ALL�DAY, and I�learned more from my Wii newsfeed than traditional sources... You know... Like fark.� ;)

daily calorie requirement women, amazing audition race video, amazing audition race tape, amazing audition race, amazing audio grace.



Комментариев нет: